- Export Schema
- SQL Script
- SQL Server
Export Schema to SQL for Microsoft SQL Server
Export Schema to SQL utility allows you to export database objects definition for the selected objects
to the set of SQL statements (create table, create view, alter, etc). This database export tool supports all
modern versions of Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008 and newer) including Express editions.
Limited support for 6.0 and 6.5 versions is also available.
The export schema tool is a windows application that compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7, 8/10 (desktop) and Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Key Software Product Features
- Easy to use wizard interface.
- Export for: tables, views, triggers, procedures, indexes, schemas, primary and foreign keys, constraints, schemas, comments.
- Predefined or custom separators for SQL statements.
- Support predefined data sources (DSN) as well as direct connections by server name.
- Trusted connections to SQL server support.
- Support project files enables to reuse or share export schema settings.
- Support for custom output schema (owner) name.
- Command line support (for Professional version only) compatible with Windows Scheduler.
- $DATE$ and $TIME$ macros in the output file name support.
- Hight performance. It expors up to 350 objects per second depends on database and environment. Read more.
- Built-in and on-line help system.
Download demo Standard or Professional version for free right now.