- Export Database
- SQL Script
- SQL Server
Export Database to SQL for Microsoft SQL Server
Export Database to SQL script utility allows the user to export all or selected tables to the set of SQL statements.
The export tool creates one file per table with CREATE TABLEs and INSERTs statements. This utility supports all modern
Microsoft SQL Server versions. Limited support for 6.0 and 6.5 versions is available as well.
Key Software Product Features
- Easy to use wizard interface.
- Export large text and image data supported by Professional version only.
- Predefined or custom separators for SQL statements.
- Include or exclude modes for Identity columns.
- Support predefined data sources (DSN) as well as direct connections by server name.
- Trusted connections (Windows authentication) to SQL server support.
- Support project files.
- Schedulers compatible command line version for Professional version.
- Built-in and on-line help system.
Download demo Standard or Professional version.