- Export Database
- Excel Spreadsheet
- SQL Server
Export Database to Excel for Microsoft SQL Server
Export Database to Excel utility allows the user to export selected tables to the set of excel spreadsheet.
It creates one Excel file per source table. This export tool supports all modern Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft
Excel versions. Limited support for 6.0 and 6.5 versions is available as well.
Key Software Product Features
- Easy to use wizard interface.
- Export text and image data (for Professional version only).
- Support predefined data sources (DSN) as well as direct connections by server name.
- Trusted connections to SQL server support.
- Support project files.
- Command line export utility for Professional version. It's compatible with schedulers.
- Built-in and on-line help system.
Download demo Standard or Professional version.