- Copy Schema
- SQL Server
Copy Microsoft SQL Server Database Structure
Copy Schema function helps you to create copy for database objects definitions
(all or selected tables, views, procedures, etc.) to same database.
This handy utility allows database developers, users and administrators create a second copy of a
database definitions within seconds.
The copy schema tool is a windows application that compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7, 8/10 (desktop) and Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Key Software Product Features
- Easy to use wizard interface.
- Supports Copy function for: tables, views, triggers, procedures, indexes, primary and foreign keys, schemas, database names.
- Support predefined data sources (DSN) as well as direct connections by server name.
- Trusted connections to SQL server support.
- Support project files to share or reuse settings.
- Hight performance. It copies up to 300 objects per second depends on database and environment. Read more.
- Command line support (for Professional version only). This
utility is compatible with scheduling systems.
- Built-in and on-line help.
Download demo Standard or Professional version for free right now.