Copy Schema for SQL Server utility allows the
user to create a copy of definitions for all or selected objects
(tables, views, procedures, etc) to another database or even
another database server.
This handy utility helps advanced users, database developers and
administrators to create a second copy of a database structure
Key product features
- Easy to use wizard interface.
- Objects to be copied: tables, views, triggers, procedures,
indexes, primary and foreign keys, schemas, database names.
- Support project files allows the user to share or reuse copy
- Connection by server name including SQL Express as well as by
ODBC Data SOurce Name (DSN).
- Command line support (for Professional version only) compatible