- Copy Database
- SQL Server
Copy Microsoft SQL Server Database
Copy Database utility allows users to create a copy of all or selected tables into another
database or even at another database server. It can make a copy of the table definition as well as to copy data rows.
This handy utility helps advanced users, developers or database
administrators (DBA) to create a second copy of a database quick and easy.
Key Software Product Features
- Easy to learn and use wizard interface.
- Supports connection by ODBC Data Source Name or by server name including Express editions.
- Optional Drop target table option.
- Creates required indexes for the target table.
- Creates primary key for the target table.
- Copies or resets Identity values.
- Copies text and image data (by Professional version only).
- Supports project files that suitable to reuse copy database settings.
- Complete Unicode data support.
- There are three copy modes: recreate table, append or replace.
- Command line version that can be integrated with Windows Schedule System (for Professional version only).
- Built-in and online help.
Download demo Standard or Professional version for free right now.