- Copy Table
- SQL Server
Copy Microsoft SQL Server Table
Copy Table utility allows you to create a copy of selected table (schema and data) to another
database or even to another database server.
This handy utility helps advanced users, developers and database
administrators to create a second copy of a table within seconds.
The copy schema tool is a windows application that compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7, 8/10 (desktop) and Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Key Software Product Features
- Easy to use wizard interface.
- The tool supports all modern versions of the Microsoft SQL Server including Express edition.
- Uses ODBC data sources as well as connections by server name.
- Copies none, all or selected (by WHERE clause) rows.
- Optional Drop target table.
- Copies indexes to the target table.
- Copies primary key to the target table with "rename" feature.
- Copies or resets Identity values.
- Copies text and image data (by Professional version only).
- Supports project files to reuse copy table settings.
- Complete supports Unicode data copy.
- Three copy modes: append, replace or table recreate.
- Hight performance. It copies up to 5,000 rows per second depends on database and environment. Read more.
- Command line support (for Professional version only) enables the user to
integrate the program with Windows Scheduler or third party scheduling tools for automation purposes.
- Built-in and online help.
Download demo Standard or Professional version for free right now.